Sounds pretty dreamy right? Someone finds you online. They are interested in what you have to offer and learn to more about you. They like what you do, say, and sell and eventually buy. Well folks, to make this happen you really have to focus on a couple of key things.
Do you think any Fortune 500 company started growing without a plan in place? Seems totally obvious, but also extremely easy to skip. Here are a few of my best suggestions to help you put a plan in place:
- Set & Make Realistic Goals
- Write a Plan to Get Your Business Off the Ground
- Create a Launch Party and Build Buzz
Next you must generate content both on and off your website that showcases your expert abilities, knowledge and crazy awesome skills.
- Generate New Blog Ideas
- Quadruple Your Instagram Following
- Create a Pinterest Formula
- Combat the Facebook Algorithm
- Start with some basic SEO practices
No one likes buying from any ordinary “company.” They like buying a story. They would much rather purchase a “persons” goods or services, instead of some mythical 3rd person. Make your brand personal. Use an authentic voice.
- Add YOU into the mix
- Present your brand with confidence
- Quit waiting & start doing
- My 10 Biggest Mistakes and why I am glad I made them
I know what you are thinking. I am not a sales person. I just want to be creative. Can someone just pay me without me having to give them that icky sales pitch? You can skip all the slimy steps if you focus on getting your audience to know, like and trust you.
- Stop second guessing your pricing
- Proven ways to grow your list overnight
- Trick yourself into making more money
- And don’t forget the crucial Sales Funnel
The Hard Lesson
What I learned the hard way was if I want my dreamiest of clients to find me, follow me, like me and later buy, I need to know who they are just as much as they need to know me. This meant I have to turn on the hyper focus switch to grow my email list! In 2 months, I quadrupled by list by implementing some simple strategies.